The members are national associations in the tank storage sector in Europe. In each European country the national association can join FETSA as member. This means full membership representing all or the majority of tank storage companies per country.
In the first place all countries inside the EU are envisaged, but also countries of the geographic European area can become member.
By lack of a national association a private company of that country can become member of the FETSA club as associated member.
Members are :
- Asterquigas - Spanish Association of Bulk Liquid, Chemical and Gas Reception Terminals (Spain)
- BATO - Belgian association of storage companies (Belgium)
- TSA - Tank Storage Association (UK)
- Unione Petrolifera (Italy)
- USI - Union de Stockistes Industriels (France)
- UTV (Germany)
- VOTOB - vereniging van Nederlandse tankopslagbedrijven (The Netherlands)
Associated Members are :