Collaboration with other Associations and Federations
In very specific domains it is necessary to rely on other organisations for exchange or acquisition of information.
For various topics and very specific issues, collaboration with other European and International Associations and Federations belongs to the possibilities in order to improve the market relations, to enhance the knowledge on different matters and to exchange ideas and information related to the business without any violation to the competition legislation, neither for own members or other external organisations. Many European decisions are not only applicable for the tank storage sector but also have their impact on other, sometimes similar, sectors. In some cases only communication is executed with one organisation, in other cases multiple consulation is required.
Federations with a regular communication are :
- ESPO - European Sea Ports Organisation
- FEPORT - Federation of European Private Port Operators
- CEFIC - The European Chemical Industry Council
- FuelsEurope - division of the European Petroleum Refiners Association
- ECSA - The European Community Shipowners' Associations
- UPEI - The Voice of Europe's independent fuel suppliers
- FECC - The European Association of Chemical Distributors
- ILTA - International Liquid Terminals Association